LA Bachelorette Party Guide
If you’re planning an LA bachelorette party, you’re in the right place. With endless sunshine, palm trees, and Hollywood glam, Los Angeles is the ultimate destination for an unforgettable bachelorette party. You can lounge by the beach, enjoy world-class dining, explore the city, and party hard, all in the City of Angels.
As certified party experts, we’re here to help you plan the best pre-wedding celebration in one of our favorite cities. We’ll share our insider info for where to stay, what to do, where to eat, and how to experience the city’s nightlife.
So without further ado, here is our LA Bachelorette Party Guide!
Table of Contents
Where to Stay in LA for a Bachelorette Party
Los Angeles is a big place. It’s one of the biggest cities in the country and Los Angeles County includes 88 cities, and over 400 neighborhoods. But don’t worry. We’ll help you narrow down the options and pick the best area of LA to stay for your bachelorette.
To be in the heart of the city and its famous attractions, stay in Hollywood. This area is a good pick if you don’t have a car because it’s close to the main attractions and offers a great public transportation system to help you get out and explore.
Affectionately known as WeHo, this trendy area is located south of the stretch of Sunset Boulevard bordering the Hollywood Hills and north of Melrose Ave. The city of West Hollywood is famous for its nightlife and dining scene. The legendary Sunset Strip is home to the Chateau Marmont, comedy clubs, and cool live music venues like the famous Whiskey a Go Go. West Hollywood is also very LGBTQIA+ friendly!
If you want a beach getaway, stay in Santa Monica. This city offers a perfect blend of coastal beauty and urban convenience. Enjoy beachfront hotels, charming boutique shops, and the iconic Santa Monica Pier. It can be time-consuming to get to other areas of LA from Santa Monica, but it’s the perfect place if a relaxing beach escape is your priority.
If it’s luxury you seek, then Beverly Hills is your place. Stay in lavish hotels, shop along Rodeo Drive, and indulge in fine dining. This area is expensive, but if it’s in your budget, staying in Beverly Hills is unforgettable! You may even run into a celebrity or two!
LA Bachelorette Activities
There is no shortage of activities in LA. There’s so much to do in this city, and you’ll never run out of entertainment options. Here are a few of our favorite LA bachelorette activities!
Hike to the Hollywood Sign
If you’re in LA, you have to see the famous Hollywood Sign! One of the best ways to get up close and personal with this iconic landmark is by hiking. Take the Brush Canyon Trail from Canyon Drive for about 3 miles one way, and you’ll end up at the top of the Hollywood sign. Enjoy beautiful 360 views of the city before hiking back down.
Party with the Cabana Boys
Let us introduce you to the LA Cabana Boys, your personal party hosts, bartenders, drink servers, and overall hype men. The Cabana boys transform your pool party or house party into an event that you and your friends will remember forever. From serving delicious cocktails to keeping the party vibes alive with their curated music playlists, the Cabana Boys are your ultimate party companions. These handsome guys are the perfect addition to your celebration in LA or Orange County and serve Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Newport, Laguna, or any of the other picturesque towns along the Golden Coast. They don’t provide adult entertainment, but they do know how to throw a party! Learn more about the Cabana Boys.
Stroll down the Hollywood Walk of Fame and See the TCL Chinese Theater
The Hollywood Walk of Fame and the TCL Chinese Theatre are two more iconic attractions in LA! The Walk of Fame is a sidewalk filled with hundreds of pink stars that honor the biggest names in the entertainment industry. Stroll over the stars and take a look at the celebrity signatures and handprints that adorn the walkway. The TCL Chinese Theatre is located right along the Hollywood Walk of Fame, and the historic movie palace is worth a visit! You can catch a movie, or take a tour of the theatre.
Visit Griffith Park and Griffith Observatory
When in LA, visit Griffith Observatory – Southern California’s gateway to the cosmos! Located on the south-facing slope of Mount Hollywood in Griffith Park, the observatory offers incredible views of Downtown Los Angeles to the southeast, Hollywood to the south, and the Pacific Ocean to the southwest. The observatory is totally free, so stop in to see the views, explore the exhibits, catch a planetarium show, or stargaze after the sun sets.
Go to the Beach
With a coastline stretching along the Pacific Ocean, LA offers lots of stunning beaches. Step onto the golden sands of Santa Monica or relax on Venice Beach. You can also take a day trip to Malibu for more coastal views. Catch some waves, soak up the California sun, or take a leisurely stroll along the shores of the California coast!
Where to Eat in LA
There are SO many good places to eat in LA! From fine dining to photo-worthy dishes, you’ll find an incredible array of dining options in the city. Here are a few of our favorites!
- Grand Central Market (Downtown LA): In this European-style food hall, you’ll find a wide variety of restaurants, markets, and bakeries
- The Ivy (Beverly Hills): Experience upscale Californian cuisine in an elegant and vibrant setting
- Eveleigh (West Hollywood): Farm-to-table plates take center stage at this rustic, yet lively establishment.
- The Garden (Soho House West Hollywood): Take in views of Hollywood while dining in this upscale garden setting.
- Fia (Santa Monica): This place offers the perfect blend of style and relaxation. Indulge in handmade pastas, seasonal offerings, and crafted cocktails.
- Il Pastaio (Beverly Hills): It’s considered one of LA’s premier Italian dining destinations for a reason!
- Caldo Verde (Downtown LA): Nestled within the Proper Hotel, Caldo Verde is a downtown gem that draws inspiration from Portuguese flavors.
- Dan Tana’s (West Hollywood): A true Los Angeles icon since the 1960s, Dan Tana’s embodies old-school Hollywood charm. Immerse yourself in the authentic Italian flavors served in this legendary establishment that has stood the test of time.
- République (Mid-city neighborhood): This French-inspired bakery serves up delicious pastries and baked goods.
- La La Land Kind Cafe (Santa Monica): Grab breakfast and a coffee in this bright, cheery cafe
- Verve Coffee Roasters (Various locations): Stop by for a craft coffee.
- Dialog Cafe (West Hollywood): This family-run cafe & coffee shop serves breakfast, sandwiches & homemade gelato.
- Urth Caffe Beverly Hills (Beverly Hills): Try the organic coffees and fine teas.
Experience Nightlife in LA
Los Angeles is home to a nightlife scene as diverse and exciting as the city itself. From world-renowned nightclubs and rooftop bars to intimate jazz lounges and live music venues, LA’s nightlife offers something for everyone.
Hollywood is at the heart of the action, with iconic clubs where you can dance until dawn alongside celebrities. West Hollywood offers a mix of trendy bars and LGBTQIA+ hotspots, while Downtown LA’s revitalized scene features speakeasies and stylish lounges.
No matter where you go, LA’s nightlife promises a good time under the city’s starry skies. Here are a few of our favorite nightlife spots in the city!
- The Abbey Food & Bar (West Hollywood): This lively gay lounge features outdoor terraces and a dance floor.
- Delilah (West Hollywood): This spot is great for dinner and drinks with a swanky 1920s vibe.
- Poppy (LA): Party all night at this nightclub and cocktail lounge with surreal decor, DJs, bottle service, and a patio.
- Sound Nightclub (LA): This club boasts rotating art installations, bottle service, and a street-food-inspired menu.
- AVALON Hollywood & Bardot (West Hollywood): A historic landmark, this club has been around since 1927.
LA Bachelorette Party Guide
From nightlife and Hollywood glam to golden beaches and stunning views, LA has everything you need for the ultimate bachelorette party. So gather your besties, pack your bags, and get ready for the best celebration ever! Don’t forget to party with the Cabana Boys!
As you’re planning for your trip and packing your bags, check out the Cabana Boys shop. We have super cute shirts, hats, swimwear, and drinkware to help you celebrate in style.
You can also give the Cabana Boys Podcast a listen for even more party inspo!